From/to Oslo Gardermoen Airport to the conference venue and hotels
- By train: You can take the fast-speed train, namely Flytoget at the airport and get off at Oslo S (Central station) or Nationaltheatret station. Then you have to take the metro (T-bane) line 4 or 5 (direction westbound) and get off at Nydalen station. BI campus, Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, and Thon Hotel Storo will be in stone-throw distance. Regular trains (Vy) to Oslo Sentral Station are also available at a lower price.
- By bus: Take the airport bus (Flybussen) directly from the airport (Oslo Lufthavn) and hop off at Nydalen Stasjon.
How to buy tickets:
- Airport fast-speed train (Flytoget): You can buy the ticket online or at the Flytoget’s sales office at the airport. However, you can simply use your credit card to open the entrance gates to the train station and pay for the ticket. In the latter case, in order to receive a receipt, you can make a profile at flytoget’s website, enter your credit card number, and see all your receipts.
- Airport bus (Flybussen): You can buy the ticket online or with a higher price on-board the bus.
- Collective transport (Ruter) in Greater Oslo: To buy Ruter tickets which work at Metro (t-bane), Busses, Trams, Ferries, and Vy (normal) trains in Oslo and parts of Viken (formerly Akershus), the easiest way is to install RuterBillett app on your mobile, register your telephone number (foreign telephone numbers are accepted) and select a payment method (Visa, MasterCard, Vipps, Apple Pay, PayPal, AfterPay). Then, you can buy one-time or period tickets on your mobile.
Otherwise, you can buy tickets and rechargeable period cards at convenience stores such as Narvesen, Deli De Luca, and 7-Eleven, or at Ruter service points.