Students who have a relevant education background may be able to have previous education approved at BI Norwegian Business School. BI has three types of approval.
If you have previous education from other publicly approved universities and colleges, you can apply to have this recognised when applying for admission to BI Norwegian Business School.
- Up to 120 ECTS-credits previously taken at BI, or other publicly approved education from university and colleges, may be recognised as part of the degree.
- Such recognition must at least comprise 30 ECTS credits.
- The student must have of minimum of 60 credits from BI before a degree can be awarded.
- Such recognition is not valid unless you receive written information to this effect from the relevant executive officer at your local study centre.
- A granted exemption from an examination can change the degree programme and thus have consequences for loans / scholarships through the Norwegian Loan Fund (see www.lanekassen.no).