Application status Master of Science
Your application has been placed on hold by BI Norwegian Business School. The reason could be limited capacity or that your application needs more time to be evaluated. Your application will be processed and we will contact you if necessary.
Your application has been evaluated, but unfortunately we cannot make a final decision on your application until we have received the grades for your spring exams. This is because as of today; you do not fulfil one or more of the following requirements:
- GPA (grade point average) of minimum 3.50 on an ECTS scale
- Programme specific course requirements
- A grade of C or better in relevant course(s)*
*Relevant courses for MSc in Leadership and Organisational Psychology may be statistics, research methods, psychology and organisational subjects.
*Relevant courses for MSc in Strategic Marketing Management may be statistics/econometrics, research methods, economics and marketing.
*For Master i regnskap og revisjon (Master in Accounting and Auditing) you need a grade of C or better in a minimum of 90 ECTS credits within the fields of business- and economics, methodology, business law, strategy and auditing.
* Relevant courses for MSc in Business may be statistics/econometrics, mathematics, economics (micro/macro), accounting, finance, administration and management.
* Relevant courses for MSc in Finance may be statistics/econometrics, mathematics, research methods, economics and finance.
* Relevant courses for MSc in Business Analytics may be mathematics, statistics, economics and research methods (the grade B or better is required in all courses).
Please keep us updated on your progress by uploading new documentation (grade transcript) through our admission portal as soon as your grades are in. Please be advised that if you fulfil all the admission requirements by the summer, you will qualify for admission (provided there are still available seats in the programme).
We wish you the best of luck on your spring exams!
For more information regarding the programme specific course and grade requirements, please see the current admission criteria.
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to keep each individual updated on the progress on the application, progress of any waiting lists and/or GPA calculation. We ask for your understanding regarding this.
BI - campus Oslo (Master of Science)
Tel: +47 464 10 024