- Completed a minimum of one year of university education by the start of the Summer School (24 June 2024)
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor/undergraduate programme at university level. You will need to proof this by uploading a current transcript from your home university.
- Non-native English speakers need documentation of English language skills. This does not have to be an official language test (TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo), but can also be your transcript showing that you have taken courses in English or a separate document from your university confirming English language skills.
How to apply
- Submit your online application
- Students receive further information about admission, payment and housing options by email
- BI sends out Admission Letters
When you complete the online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents electronically:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your passport/EU Identity Card, showing personal data and photo
- Recent academic transcript (from your current semester)