Bachelor International Scholarship
Awarded to students with a strong academic record, the Bachelor International Scholarship is open to international applicants who apply with an international education.
Applicants who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Data Science for Business programme who display above average grades from Upper Secondary School and/or University from a school outside Norway.
How to Apply
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section ‘Scholarship.’
Scholarship applications must be received by 1 March.
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Data Science for Business programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed based on their transcripts.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 125,000.
Academic Progression Requirements
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the Bachelor International Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship, however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- International candidates who are eligible for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund are not eligible for this scholarship.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Data Science for Business programme commencing Autumn 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.