BI-International Baccalaureate Scholarship
Awarded to students who graduate from the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programme with a strong academic record, the BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship is open to international and Norwegian applicants.
Applicants who hold an International Baccalaureate® Diploma and who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics degree programme.
The candidate must have achieved a minimum of 33 total points in the International Baccalaureate® Diploma.
How to Apply
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship’.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to your official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Scholarship applications must be received by 1 March.
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the International Baccalaureate® Diploma point scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
Academic Progression Requirements
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI-International Baccalaureate Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
You may apply for more than one scholarship, however BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
Only candidates admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme commencing Autumn 2020 will be considered for this scholarship.