Our campus in Bergen is the biggest outside of Oslo. The campus is new and modern, located in an active and engaging student environment.
10 reasons why you should choose to get your master's degree at Campus Bergen!
- Campus Bergen has a new and modern campus with a bustling and dynamic student environment.
- At campus Bergen we are just big enough to get a wide network, but small enough to make a difference. Never far away - your next study buddy, faculty, and the administration are all here to help you.
- Campus Bergen is situated at Marineholmen Innovation District, with an ecosystem for innovation right outside our door. Be at the center of business opportunities.
- Campus Bergen has many established corporations with clusters and businesses in our area. Among these are NCE Media, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster and NCE Finance Innovation.
- The established corporations with the clusters and many world leading innovation companies will be incorporated and utilised in the MSc in Business programme at Campus Bergen.
- At Campus Bergen we have about 50 students every year who choose internships as part of their education. The number is increasing, and many more businesses are interested in offering internships to master students at Campus Bergen.
"There are rich opportunities for internships and skilled students will often get jobs afterwards." Atle Sivertsen- CEO Finance Innovation
- At Campus Bergen we have a diverse and experienced faculty across many disciplines. They actively engage with students, and many of them are regular commentators in the media.
- Many job opportunities: in 2018, 91.1% of the graduates from the Master of Science in Business (Siviløkonom) programme were employed three months after graduation. Read more: Solid numbers for BI students
“Many of our businesses are world leaders in what they do. We need employees who can work with leadership and change" Anne Jacobsen – CEO NCE Media
- A lot of cutting edge technology is created at Vestlandet and in the Media Cluster. Watch the video
- We even have our own beach right outside campus!