PhD Defence: Katarzyna Adamska
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
- Starts:10:00, 11 December 2023
- Ends:15:00, 11 December 2023
- Location:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium Blue 5
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PhD Candidate Katarzyna Adamska, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the Thesis:
“Mindsets In Organizations – How Fixed and Growth Beliefs Influence Employee Outcomes”.
Public lecture on a given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 10:00 – 10:45
Time for Disputation: 12:00
The Evaluation Committee:
- First opponent: Altshuler Professor Don Vandewalle, Southern Methodist University
- Second opponent: Professor Veronika Job, University of Vienna
- Chairman of the committee is Professor Anders Dysvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- Main supervisor: Professor Bård Kuvaas, BI Norwegian Business School.
- Co-supervisor: Professor Christina G. Leonore Nerstad, BI Norwegian Business School
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:00 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.