PhD Defence: Thomas McKay
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
- Starts:10:00, 7 December 2023
- Ends:15:00, 7 December 2023
- Location:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2 - 080
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PhD Candidate Thomas McKay, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the Thesis:
“Essays about Auctions and Bargaining: Theory and Experiments”.
Public lecture on a given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 10:00 – 10:45
Time for Disputation: 12:00
The Evaluation Committee:
- First opponent: Professor Malin Arve, NHH
- Second opponent: Professor Kjell Arne Brekke, University of Oslo
- Chairman of the committee is Professor Dag Morten Dalen, BI Norwegian Business School
- Main supervisor: Professor Tom-Reiel Heggedal, BI Norwegian Business School.
- Co-supervisor: Professor Christian Riis, BI Norwegian Business School.
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:00 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.