PhD Defence: Jon Ellingsen
Public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD
PhD Candidate Jon Ellingsen, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme:
Title of the Thesis:
“Essays in prediction, expectation formation, and labor economics”
Public lecture on a given topic.
Time for Public Lecture: 11:00– 11:45
Time for Disputation: 13:00
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Marcelle Chauvet, University of California Riverside
- Second Opponent: Professor Stephen Hansen, University College London
Professor Leif Anders Thorsrud, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate’s main supervisor, and Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate’s co-supervisor.
The Doctoral Dissertation will be available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 13:00 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Time:Wednesday, 28 June 2023 11:00 - 16:00
- Location:Campus Oslo auditorium A2-075
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)