100 SCALEUPS – SCALING TECHNOLOGY GLOBALLY
We help tech entrepreneurs and companies with high growth potential scale their business globally.
In the 100ScaleUPs programme, we assist your company with developing and executing a new international scaling strategy.
BI is one of the leading business schools in Europe and together with Beijing Tsinghua R&D Institute and the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship, we have joined forces to connect your company to the leading international environments in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our partners Investinor, Argentum, Verdane, GCE Ocean Technology and VIS provides access to renown investors, mentors and industrial clusters.
What we offer:
- An immersive 12-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors and peers
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy and growth potential
- Feedback, frameworks and tools to help you achieve rapid growth
- A programme designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for rapid growth
- 5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Tech companies with established key operational functions
- Highly scalable businesses with global ambitions
- You must dedicate 2-3 participants from top management level to work with the scaling strategy
- Between NOK 30-300 million in turnover, (not an absolute criterion, but in consideration with other growth metrics)
Tuition fee is 300.000 NOK per participating team. We will work with each of the teams for funding options.
Our next programme begins Fall 2022.
Watch: Past participants about why they joined our 100ScaleUPs programme
Becoming a scaleup
Date and location
Dates for Fall 2022 will be announced shortly
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Option module 6