BI-Tsinghua accelerator programme
Our programme is aimed at Chinese companies and international ventures interested in global expansion and growth.
Positioned in the centre of high tech innovations, competent capital and China’s premier universities and talents, we work closely with all stakeholders to ensure scalability of industrial tech companies.
We have designed a process to apply when working with you and your company to transfer knowledge and skills in an experiential process in order to enable real change.
BI Norwegian Business School is one of Europe’s leading Business Schools and no. 1 in Norway, while Tsinghua University is ranked no. 1 in the world in engineering, computer science and materials. Together we provide the right competencies, connections and experiences to turn good companies into truly great ones.
What we offer:
- A deeply engaging 12-month learning experience targeting industrial high tech companies
- Situated at the BI-Tsinghua Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Beijing, in the middle of the Zhongguancun Area, also known as China’s Silicon Valley
- Customised to your company’s needs and context, and continuously changing as you develop further
- Leading faculty, investors, industry experts and coaches bring the change needed in your company to enhance scalability
- Bridging Chinese and Norwegian technology clusters
Next programme begins November 2019
Register your interest here!
Watch: How the BI-Tsinghua accelerator works
SCALING TECH IN CHINA
For applications or questions, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org