Gathering in Psychometrics
A workshop in collaboration between BI and CEMO.
This is a collaborative project between Department of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Department of Economics and CEMO (Centre for Educational Measurement) at University of Oslo.
It is planned for three sessions (60 minutes each), with three presentations per session (10 minute presentation and 10 minutes for discussion).
If you wish to join us for lunch 12:00-13:00, please confirm by answering "Yes" to the question "Are you attending food service?" on the registration form.
Best regards; Steffen Grønneberg and Ulf Olsson
Department of Economics and Centre for Psychometrics, BI.
Lunch - i kantinen i A7
Session 1 - A: Advances in Psychometrics
- Njål Foldnes, UIS: Evaluating a new goodness-of-fit test for SEM based on eigenvalue blocks
- David Kreiberg, BI: Timeseries and SEM
- Jonas Moss, BI: Reliability for ordinal data
Session 2 - B: Modeling in Psychometrics
- Björn Andersson, CEMO (UIO): Statistical inference for generalized linear latent variable models with Laplace approximations or adaptive quadrature
- Albert Satorra, UPF: The REC extended
- Bjørn Gunnar Hansen, TINE: Specification search in structural equation modeling (SEM): How gradient component-wise boosting can contribute
Session 3 - C: Psychometric Applications
- Dicle Berfin Köse, BI: Can cat videos lead to phubbing? A Technological Antecedents Perspective
- Øystein Sørensen, UIO: Bayesian Preference Learning
- Albert Satorra, UPF: High reliability and low power
Something social (by invitation)