Executive Master of Management
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Executive Master of Management is a flexible master's degree that provides the tools you need to be at the forefront of strategic management.
Why choose Executive Master of Management?
- Career progression: 8 of 10 students report receiving a promotion after completing their degree.
- Flexible: All programmes listed below can be taken independently, enabling participants to study alongside a demanding job. They are conducted over a period of one year, divided into five or six sessions, each taking 3-5 days.
- Management toolkit: Both lecturers and fellow participants are richly experienced, resulting in a dynamic learning environment and a diverse set of management skills upon completion.
- Top international quality: Programme lecturers contribute to one of the highest-performing research departments in Norway. BI has received the Triple Crown accreditation, which less than 1% of business schools worldwide have accomplished.
- Custom-made: You can design your own degree by combining three programmes of your choice according to your ambitions and career situation.
Choose a Master Programme
"The Executive Master of Management program is an investment in your own future. Through the best academic resources, you develop knowledge relevant for immediate practical application, as well as identifying and preparing for new challenges and opportunities."
Professor, Department of Law and Governance
- You must have completed a bachelor, corresponding to 180 officially approved credits from a university or equivalent.
- You must be 25 years of age or older.
- You must have four years of full-time work experience. For applicants who already have a completed a master’s degree, three years of work experience are required.
Prior learning and work experience may, to some degree, compensate for incomplete bachelor education. Read more about the admission requirements.
How to apply
We have continuous admissions, and we recommend that you apply as early as possible. Applications are processed until the programme starts or is full. You can cancel the programme up to four weeks before start-up at no cost.
When you finish your degree, you will become part of the BI Alumni, a global network with more than 70 000 members in 80 countries. BI Alumni offers academic updates and opportunities for networking, through a broad spectrum of events, resources and membership advantages. Read more about alumni.