Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- CAMP Working Paper 5/2021: The Price Responsiveness of Shale Producers: Evidence From Micro Data
- Read CAMP's newsletter for the first term of 2021 here.
- CAMP Working Paper 4/2021: Macroeconomic Forecasting with Large Stochastic Volatility in Mean VARs
- CAMP Deputy Director Ragnar Torvik, together with co-authors Halvor Mehlum and Simone Valente, was awarded the Best Paper Prize 2020 for their paper ‘Growth with age-dependent preferences’ from the Publishers and Editorial Board of The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development.
- CAMP manager and Professor Hilde C. Bjørnland and Professor Ragnar Torvik is part of the Norwegian Government's extended expert group for evaluating economic effects of infection prevention related to Covid-19. Read more here (Norwegian).
- Conference on “Energy and climate: macroeconomic implications” August 2022, BI Norwegian Business School. Call for papers will be announced later.
Latest blog posts
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.