Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- Read the CAMP newsletter for spring 2020 here.
- Working Paper 05/2020: Large Time-Varying Volatility Models for Electricity Prices
- CAMP manager and Professor Hilde C. Bjørnland and Professor Ragnar Torvik is part of the Norwegian Government's extended expert group for evaluating economic effects of infection prevention related to Covid-19. Read more here (Norwegian).
- Due to the Corona crisis, CAMP has published extraordinary FNI Updates (Last updated June 9).
- Conference on “Energy and climate: macroeconomic implications” August 2021, BI Norwegian Business School. Call for papers will be announced later.
Latest blog posts
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.