Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- Due to the Corona crisis, CAMP has published an extraordinary FNI Update
- Working Paper 02/2020: The Impact of Monetary Policy on Leading Variables for Financial Stability in Norway
- Working Paper 01/2020: Deadly Variation: The Effect of Temperature Variability on Mortality
- Conference on “Energy and climate: macroeconomic implications” August 13-14, 2020, BI Norwegian Business School. See call for papers here.
- Read the newsletter for the second half of 2019 here.
Latest blog posts
Kristin S. Grigson
Administration - Department of Economics
BI Norwegian Business School
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.