Centre for Applied Macroeconomics and Commodity Prices (CAMP)
CAMP is established to bring together economists working on applied macroeconomic issues, with special emphasis on energy economics.
WELCOME TO CAMP
CAMP's objectives are to advance research and postgraduate training in relevant fields. The centre will conduct original and objective research to improve the understanding of macroeconomic issues of resource rich economies, and act as a forum for discussion of policy issues between academia, government and the private sector.
- CAMP Working Paper 3/2022: Local economic development and oil discoveries
- CAMP Working Paper 2/2022: Oil Windfalls and Regional Economic Performance in Russia
- Conference on “Macroeconomic Implications of Energy Price
Spurs and Climate Change amid Geopolitical Developments" 18-19 August 2022, BI Norwegian Business School. See program here, and register your attendance here.
- CAMP Working Paper 1/2022: Quantifying supply-side climate policies
- Read our annual report for 2021 here.
- Professor Hilde C. Bjørnland heads new research project in collaboration with Norwegian, Australian and U.S. researchers. Read more here.
Latest blog posts
CAMP has received funding from Equinor, the Research Council of Norway and the Finance Market Fund. These are non-exclusive relationships, and CAMP welcomes support from other sources. Our research is independent of positions taken by any funders.