With Executive Education from BI, you can stay up-to-date academically and make a bigger impact in a rapidly evolving job market. We offer customised and open enrolment programmes and courses, designed so that you can combine studies with your career.
We offer executive programmes tailored for experienced professionals
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT BI
- Internationally recognised: We are ranked as #1 in Norway and as one of the top business schools in Europe by the Financial Times. Also, obtaining the three most prestigious accreditations possible makes BI a Triple Crown school, together with only 1 percent of the world’s business schools.
- On the digital forefront: By digitising our portfolio and offering future-forward programs, we aim to be in the front seat of teaching leaders how to lead digitally and transform their organisations.
- Focus on flexibility: BI is all about tailoring the education after the student’s needs and schedule, which allows us to educate anyone from Olympic gold-winning athletes to the CFOs of major companies.
- Global learning platform: Our programs offer students the chance to study abroad through our multiple partnerships with other top international business schools. Recently, BI also announced an alliance with schools such as Imperial College, which aims to shape the future of executive education.
- Nordic leadership: We are proud teachers of the Scandinavian Leadership Model, where values such as equality and a flat hierarchy make Norwegian employees one of the world’s most productive workforces.
GIVE YOUR DEGREE A DIGITAL EDGE
Learn more about our brand new Executive MBA Digital specialisation, designed for you who wants to lead digitally and transform your organisation.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like further information about our Executive Programmes.
Using New Ways of Working to Attract Millennials
Millennials are attracted to the new ways of working. They assume that innovative and adaptable organizations will provide them with greater opportunities to learn and to grow.