With Executive Education from BI, you can stay up-to-date academically and make a bigger impact in a rapidly evolving job market. We offer customised and open enrolment programmes and courses, designed so that you can combine studies with your career.
We offer executive programmes tailored for experienced professionals. What is your area of expertise?
Bringing new ideas to market
Fresh ideas shape the future. Learn more about innovation, branding and commercialisation ‒ and how new business models and digital transformation are changing the world.
Digitalisation and technology
Become a digital leader, use data and analysis to form decisions, and get the technological insight to shape your strategies and communication.
Knowledge of finance and business enables you to work with whatever you desire. Connect the dots, acquire the tools and learn how to make the best financial and strategic decisions.
Leadership and people management
Leaders who continuously develop themselves also become more capable of inspiring, developing and creating a sense of belonging among their co-workers. Learn more about leadership, whether you want to lead projects, businesses or organisations.
Strategy and value creation
Find demands in the market, develop new solutions and create added value for society. Learn more about how strategic leadership, business development and marketing can facilitate growth and innovation.
GIVE YOUR DEGREE A DIGITAL EDGE
Learn more about our brand new Executive MBA Digital specialisation, designed for you who wants to lead digitally and transform your organisation.
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT BI
- Internationally recognised: We are ranked as #1 in Norway and as one of the top business schools in Europe by the Financial Times. Also, obtaining the three most prestigious accreditations possible makes BI a Triple Crown school, together with only 1 percent of the world’s business schools.
- On the digital forefront: By digitising our portfolio and offering future-forward programs, we aim to be in the front seat of teaching leaders how to lead digitally and transform their organisations.
- Focus on flexibility: BI is all about tailoring the education after the student’s needs and schedule, which allows us to educate anyone from Olympic gold-winning athletes to the CFOs of major companies.
- Global learning platform: Our programs offer students the chance to study abroad through our multiple partnerships with other top international business schools. Recently, BI also announced an alliance with schools such as Imperial College, which aims to shape the future of executive education.
- Nordic leadership: We are proud teachers of the Scandinavian Leadership Model, where values such as equality and a flat hierarchy make Norwegian employees one of the world’s most productive workforces.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like further information about our Executive Programmes.