With Executive Education from BI, you can stay up-to-date academically and make a bigger impact in a rapidly evolving job market. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Executive Degree Programme
BI Norwegian Business School is recognized as one of Europe's leading institutions in executive learning after delivering world-class business education for more than 80 years.
Study parttime for 6 -12 months to become a specialist in your favorite subject.
- Customer and Market Analytics
- Analytics and AI for Strategic Management
- Global Strategy and Sustainable Business
- Responsible AI Leadership
- Leading in Digitized Workplaces
You can also use these programmes to complete the Executive Master of Management degree.
Professor Émilie Lapointe
Why BI norwegian business school?
- Internationally recognised: We are ranked as #1 in Norway and as one of the top business schools in Europe by the Financial Times. Also, obtaining the three most prestigious accreditations possible makes BI a Triple Crown school, together with only 1 percent of the world’s business schools.
- On the digital forefront: By digitising our portfolio and offering future-forward programs, we aim to be in the front seat of teaching leaders how to lead digitally and transform their organisations.
- Focus on flexibility: BI is all about tailoring the education after the student’s needs and schedule, which allows us to educate anyone from Olympic gold-winning athletes to the CFOs of major companies.
- Global learning platform: Our programs offer students the chance to study abroad through our multiple partnerships with other top international business schools. Recently, BI also announced an alliance with schools such as Imperial College, which aims to shape the future of executive education.
- Nordic leadership: We are proud teachers of the Scandinavian Leadership Model, where values such as equality and a flat hierarchy make Norwegian employees one of the world’s most productive workforces.