About the Simula@bi Research Seminars
The research seminars in data science will consist of talks on fundamental and applied research within statistics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
To register for an event, click on the event above. The registration opens about 1 week before the event. This webpage will be updated as soon as we have confirmed the participation of the speakers.
Seminars spring 2023
- Tuesday 24 January 2023 - Seminar in statistics/econometrics with Tomás Del Barrio Castro, University of the Balearic Islands
- Tuesday 7 February 2023 - Seminar in data science with Arthur Turrell, Office for National Statistics UK
- Tuesday 14 February 2023 - Seminar in statistics/econometrics with Florian Bechtold, Bielefeld University
- Tuesday 7 March 2023 - Seminar in AI with Luca Gazdag, University of Oslo
- Tuesday 14 March 2023 - Seminar in statistics/econometrics with Head of European Power Research Gabriele Martinelli, Refinitiv
- Tuesday 21 March 2023 - Seminar in machine learning with Ed Saiedi, BI Norwegian Business School
- Tuesday 18 April 2023 - Seminar in statistics with G. Stefan Gudmundsson; University of Aarhus
- Tuesday 16 May 2023, Seminar in machine learning with Mattias Villani, Stockholm University
- Tuesday 23 May 2023, Seminar in statistics/econometrics with Rickard Sandberg, Stockholm School of Economics
Open participation. Contact Siri Johnsen for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to suggest a speaker, contact Assistant Professor Silvia Lavagnini.
Join our e-mail list to get invitations to our events about 1 week before the event.