BI–LUISS Masters in Marketing
Earn two individual master degrees in Marketing while studying at BI in Oslo for one year, followed by one year at LUISS University in Rome.
Why choose a joint degree in Marketing from BI and LUISS?
Do you want to be prepared for the international job market? This marketing programme will definitely fit the bill. The joint degree programme is taught in two different locations to provide a unique multicultural experience and you will benefit from the knowledge and perspectives shared by two internationally acclaimed business schools. The programme also provides you with a unique opportunity to study marketing from a management perspective, while at the same time specialising in the analytics and metrics areas of the field. The programme will provide you with the academic and professional competence you need for managerial positions in marketing. Your combination of expertise in marketing and the ability to work in diverse environments will be highly sought after. Your skills will be relevant to a wide range of positions in marketing-oriented organisations focused on building and delivering value to customers.
Candidates who successfully complete the programme will obtain the following two degrees upon graduation:
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management from BI
- Master’s Degree in Marketing from LUISS
What will you learn?
You will receive cutting-edge, research-based training from faculty at both institutions. The curriculum covers all major topics within the field of marketing, from statistical methods to how culture influences consumer behaviour. You will gain advanced knowledge on digitalisation and other emerging trends in the field.
Among the topics, you will find:
- Digital Marketing: Learn about the fundamentals and strategies behind digital marketing, as well as the practical hands-on tools used in various online, mobile, and social media channels.
- Consumer Decision Making: Understand what motivates people to choose a particular product or service and how this behaviour can be predicted or influenced.
- Performance Marketing: Examine how marketing insight contributes to a company’s value creation through studying a range of models, techniques, and metrics used to measure marketing performance in order to set investments and returns.
The nature and curricula of the BI-LUISS joint programme will also teach you to appreciate and benefit from the cultural differences you will meet in an increasingly international workplace. You will be able to evaluate decisions in light of conflicting interests and consider different stakeholders’ influence on the organisation. Not the least, you will gain ethical awareness and learn how to improve an organisation’s long-term sustainability.
The BI–LUISS Masters in Marketing is a two-year, 120-ECTS-credit programme.
- Core courses Courses common across all programmes at BI.
- Programme courses Courses specific to this programme.
- Electives Courses you can choose yourself.
Year 1 at BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo
Year 2 at LUISS University in Rome
- Thesis Writing Seminar
- Master Thesis
This joint Masters in Marketing will provide you with a solid basis for managerial positions in market-oriented organisations. This is a programme in leadership education as well as in marketing education, from an international perspective. With this degree, you will be able to work in a wide range of businesses and industries.
Here are a few examples of positions you can aspire to have after graduating from the programme:
- Brand Manager
- Market Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Communications Specialist
- International Marketing Manager
- Media Buyer
Priority application deadline: 1 March
View available Master of Science scholarships
Student life is a lot more than lectures and auditoriums.
Telephone: +47 46 41 00 00 or E-mail: email@example.com
Meet with us
Schedule a counselling appointment now.
The BI–LUISS Masters in Marketing is a new programme in development to begin in August of 2020. Details and descriptions are subject to change.