PhD Defence: Knut-Eric Joslin
PhD Candidate Knut-Eric Joslin, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation at BI on August 29th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Experimental Markets with Frictions”
10:15 - 11:00: "Laboratory experiments as a tool in modern micro and macroeconomic analysis"
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Plamen Nenov, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Henrik Orzen, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Second Opponent: Professor Kjell Arne Brekke, University of Oslo
Professor Espen Rasmus Moen, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Leif Helland, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 29 August 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)