PhD Defence: Beniamino Callegari
PhD Candidate Beniamino Callegari, Department of Law and Governance, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation at BI on December 4th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Joseph Alois Schumpeter. A heterodox theoretical interpretation”.
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture “What would Schumpeter have said about the financial crisis of 2008 and the policies to deal with it?”
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Knut Sogner, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Agnès Festré, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Second Opponent: Professor Jan Kregel, Levy Economics Institute
Professor Sverre Richard Knutsen, BI Norwegain Business School has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Monday, 04 December 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)