PhD Defence: Mirha Sunagic
PhD Candidate Mirha Sunagic, Department of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will hold a public lecture and defence of her doctoral dissertation on December 19th, 2017.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Aspirations and Daring Confrontations. Investigating the Relationship between Employees’ Aspirational Role-Identities and Problem-Oriented Voice.”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Jon Erland Bonde Lervik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Subrahmaniam Tangirala, R.H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- Second Opponent: Professor Susanne Tietze, University of Keele
Professor Anders Dysvik, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Arne Carlsen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 19 December 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)