PhD Defence: Frode Martin Nordvik
PhD Candidate Frode Martin Nordvik, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation at BI on June 16th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Oil Extraction and The Macroeconomy"
10:00-11:00: Trial lecture on given topic.
12:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
- Chair: Associate Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Hashem Pesaran, University of Cambridge
- Second Opponent: Professor Halvor Mehlum, University of Oslo
Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Associate Professor Jørgen Juel Andersen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, June 16, 2017 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI PhD Administration