PhD Defence: Frode Martin Nordvik
PhD Candidate Frode Martin Nordvik, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation at BI on June 16th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Oil Extraction and The Macroeconomy"
10:00-11:00: Trial lecture on given topic.
12:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 1215 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Associate Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Hashem Pesaran, University of Cambridge
- Second Opponent: Professor Halvor Mehlum, University of Oslo
Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Associate Professor Jørgen Juel Andersen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, June 16, 2017 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI PhD Administration