PhD Defence: Vegard Høghaug Larsen
PhD Candidate Vegard Høghaug Larsen, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation at BI on June 9th.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
“Drivers of the business cycle: Oil, news and uncertainty”
10:00-11:00: Trial lecture on given topic.
12:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
- Chair: Associte Professor Gisle James Natvik, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Juan F. Rubio-Ramíres, Emory University
- Second Opponent: Professor Gernot Doppelhofer, Norges Handelshøyskole
Professor Tommy Sveen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's main supervisor, and Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, June 9, 2017 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:BI PhD Administration