PhD Defence: Zongwei Lu
PhD Candidate Zongwei Lu, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is
"Introduction to three essays on auction theory and contest theory"
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on given topic
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation
Be considerate, do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 1215 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee
- Chair: Associate Professor Tom-Reiel Heggedal, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Jingfeng Lu, National University of Singapore
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Dana Sisak, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Professor Christian Riis, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Monday, 19 June 2017 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2-030
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)