PhD Defence: Eileen Fugelsnes
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “From backstage to consensus. A study of the Norwegian Pension Reform Process.”
10:15 - 11:00: "Et komparativt perspektiv på den norske pensjonsreformen / A comparative perspective on the Norwegian pension reform"
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Both the trial lecture and disputation will be held in Norwegian.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Rune Jørgen Sørensen, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Helena Blomberg-Kroll, University of Helsinki
- Second Opponent: Researcher II Åsmund Arup Seip, FAFO
Professor Sverre Richard Knutsen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Associate Professor Thomas Hoholm, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 01 September 2017 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-080
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)