Public lecture and and defence: Stefania Sardo
PhD Candidate Stefania Sardo, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation on “Questioning normality. A study of obduracy and innovation in the O&G industry” for the degree of Ph.D in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:00 - 11:00: “Questioning normality. A study of obduracy and innovation in the O&G industry”
“Re-thinking technological stability and periods of rapid technological and business change in the Norwegian offshore Oil & Gas industry 1970 – 2018. Implications for innovation management and innovation policies across lasting and unpredictable business cycles - in light of innovation theories”
12:00 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Per Ingvar Olsen, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Peter Karnøe, Aalborg University
- Second Opponent: Professor Lars Coenen, Lund University
Associate Professor Thomas Hoholm, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 18 December 2018 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium A2 - 030
- Contact:Ann-Christin Johnsgård (firstname.lastname@example.org)