BIBest is a case competition where all BI students are invited to solve the same case as the participants in BIs International case competition.
BIBest is held at campus Oslo, and the case launch will be live-streamed on our Facebook page for all students in Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim.
This year, BIBest is open to students on all campuses, both bachelor and master. If a team from Bergen, Stavanger or Trondheim is among the top four, BI will cover transportation costs.
The final of BIBest is divided into two groups – the bachelor final and the master final. Each final consists of three teams, which will present their solution in front of a jury at campus Oslo on February 15th. There will however not be an audience present in addition to the jury.
You register for the competition by sending your teams solution by email to email@example.com.
If you do not have a team, but would like to participate – please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gather students with the same inquiry.
How does it work?
- Assemble a team of 2-4 students
- Solve a real business case within 24 hours
- Submit your solution by email to email@example.com
- The email must contain:
- A one-page executive summary
- A PowerPoint presentation with up to 10 slides
Name of all the participants of the team including your respective s-numbers
- The solution must be in English.
Why are you going to join?
- Improve your resume
- Expand your network
- Improve your case skills
- Be better at giving presentations
This is a unique opportunity to try something new, and to use your curriculum from BI in practice. Though it is demanding to solve cases, it is also fun and you and your teammates will learn a lot. You do not want to miss this out!
Awards for the bachelor final
- Team finishing 1st: Google Home
- Team finishing 2nd: Google Home Mini
Awards for the master final
- Team finishing 1st: Exclusive meet and greet with some of our strategic partners.
- Team finishing 2nd: Meet and greet with some of our strategic partners.
- Time:Tuesday, 13 February 2018 09:00 - Thursday, 15 February 2018 17:00
- Place:All campuses
- Contact:BIBest (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Case company: to be announced.
The case will be available at this website after the case is launched.
Case Launch, room C1-000
Case Presentations, room B2-060