PhD Defence: Vu Nguyen
PhD Candidate Vu Nguyen, Department of Economics, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on January 15th 2018.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Wealth Inequality”.
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture: "A comparative evolution of inequality measures between Scandinavia and US over the last 50 years"
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Alfonso Irarrazabal, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Alexander Ludwig, Goethe-University, Frankfurt
- Second Opponent: Professor Marcus Hagedorn, University of Oslo
Professor Tommy Sveen, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's main supervisor, and Assistant Professor Plamen Nenov, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Monday, 15 January 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium D3-191
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)