PhD Defence: Maximilian Rohrer
PhD Candidate Maximilian Rohrer, Department of Finance, will hold a public lecture and defence of his doctoral dissertation on March 13th, 2018.
The title of the doctoral dissertation is “Three Essays in Financial Economics”
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture on a given topic.
12:15 -: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 12:15 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
- Chair: Professor Samuli Knüpfer, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Laura Starks, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas
- Second Opponent: Assistant Professor Alberto Manconi, Bocconi University
Professor Øyvind Norli, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 13 March 2018 10:15 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Auditorium C2-080
- Contact:BI's PhD Administration (email@example.com)