Centre for Applied and Theoretical Econometrics (CATE)
Created in March 2016 with the aim of furthering applied and theoretical econometric research
- 22 March 2017. Department seminar in econometrics by Prof. Stefan Mittnik (Ludwig-Maximilians Univ. of Munich): Title TBA
- 17 February 2017. Department seminar (internal) by Genaro Sucarrat (BI): "Prognoseprisen: The Norwegian Economists' Association Forecast Prize"
- 8 February 2017. Department seminar in statistics/econometrics by Dr. Hamdi Raissi (Pont. Univ. Cat. de Valparaiso): "Heteroscedastic vector autoregressive models"
- 6 - 10 February 2017: Dr. Hamdi Raissi (Pont. Univ. Cat. de Valparaiso) visits CATE
- 11 January 2017. Department seminar in econometrics by Prof. Christian Conrad (Univ. of Heidelberg): "Testing for an Omitted Multiplicative Long-Term Component in GARCH Models"
- 6 September 2016: CATE workshop on applied and theoretical econometrics (program)
- 5 - 9 September 2016: Dr. James Reade (Univ. of Reading) visits CATE
- 24 August 2016. Department seminar in econometrics by Prof. Giuseppe Storti (Univ. of Salerno): "A dynamic component model for forecasting high-dimensional realized covariance matrices"
- 22 August - 11 September 2016: Prof. Giuseppe Storti (Univ. of Salerno) visits CATE
- 7 June 2016, 11.30 - 12.45. Research seminar at Statistics Norway (SSB) by Genaro Sucarrat (BI): "Modelling Uncertainty in Macroeconomics"
- 6 April 2016. Department seminar in econometrics by Prof. Jeroen Rombouts (ESSEC): "Sparse Change-Point Time Series Models"
Genaro SucarratDepartment of Economics Department of Economics
- Phone: +4746410779
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BI Norwegian Business School
Switchboard: +47 46 41 00 00