Come to one (or more) of the information sessions with the Faculty Programme Coordinators to learn:
- What specific majors can do for you.
- What you can expect in terms of learning and career outcomes.
- What your study programme will look like and the options available.
- What student or alumni learned in the major and why they chose that path.
Business Law, Tax & Accounting: January 31 at 10:00-11:00, Room C2-060
Finance: January 31 at 13:00-14:00, Room D3-090
Economics: January 31 at 15:00-16:00, Room C2-060
Leadership and Change: February 1 at 14:00-15:00, Room C2-060
Marketing: February 1 at 15:00-16:00, Room C2-060
Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management Feb 2 10:00-11:00, B2-060
Strategy: February 2 at 13:00-14:00, Room D3-191
- Time:Tuesday, 31 January 2017 10:00 - Thursday, 02 February 2017 14:00
- Place:Campus Oslo
- Contact:Master of Science (firstname.lastname@example.org)