Corporate Security and Business Resilience
In this breakfast seminar, we will discuss the importance of corporate security to support strategic planning while operating in volatile environments.
We will also discuss the necessity of implementing a security culture in Norway's multinational enterprises, in order to secure people, assets, reputation and bottom line.
- 08.30 – 09.00 Registration, networking and light refreshments
- 09.00 – 10.00 Corporate Security and Business Resilience: with an approach on Norwegian companies operating in emerging markets, Pedro Alcantara, Head of Internationalisation, Sub Sea Services
Pedro Alcantara is an internationalization and corporate security expert, Mr. Alcantara has been focusing for the last 10 years in emerging markets, offering decision-making support through market entry and risk analysis to different global companies. He is the Head of Internationalization at the Norwegian oil service company Sub Sea Services and act as senior advisor to different international forums about international relations and sustainability. He holds an EMM in Security and Cultural Understanding from BI Norwegian Business School.
- Time:Tuesday, 29 May 2018 08:30 - 10:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, Nydalsveien 37
- Contact:Beate Halvorsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)