Master of Science at campus Bergen
Starting in autumn 2019 BI offers a Master of Science in Business with a major in Leadership and Change.
Tuesday February 26. from 16:00- 18:00 we will have an information session where you can get to know this programme.
A major in Leadership and Change gives you the skills you need to lead change, innovation, and development efforts in organizations. It has relevance for the leading industry clusters at the west coast of Norway, many of which are on the cutting edge of business development internationally. The major combines an orientation to organizational excellence with psychology, fostering a dual attention to growing business and people at the same time.
Agenda for the information session
- Erik Wilberg, Associated Professor within Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship will provide you with information on what you will learn and the opportunities ahead.
- Anne Linn Strøm-Erichsen, Advisor within career will provide you with information about the opportunities for internship in the different business clusters:
- NCE Media
- NCE Finance Innovation
- NCE Seafood Innovation
- Martha Sandtorv, Advisor within recruitment will provide you with information about the admission requirements and process.
Food and beverages will be served, so please make sure to register by 25 February.
- Time:Tuesday, 26 February 2019 16:00 - 18:00
- Location:BI - campus Bergen, Master 1
- Enrolment deadline:25 February
- Contact:Martha Kristin Sandtorv (firstname.lastname@example.org)