BI Alumni London - Value in an uncertain world
Future risks and opportunities in a complex and rapidly changing world.
BI Norwegian Business School and DNV GL are delighted to invite you to an informative evening event in London where we will be discussing future risks and opportunities in a complex and rapidly changing world.
Presenters Anna Turrell, Head of Sustainability at Nestlé UK & Ireland, and Jason Perks, Director, Sustainability UK, DNV GL, will address:
- Why business strategies need to be more outward-looking.
- How you get a better understanding of future risks and opportunities?
- How can you engage senior leaders on big issues that are uncertain?
- What is the impact of non-financial issues on future business value and how will this impact growth?
18:45 Welcome & opening remarks
19:00 Value in an uncertain world (including Q & A discussion)
19:45 Networking & refreshments
Date: Monday 24th June
Time: 18:30 - 21:00
Venue: Executive Room 7th Floor, University of Liverpool, London Campus, 33 Finsbury Square, London
This event is open to our alumni and invited guests. All participants must be registered.
- Time:Monday, 24 June 2019 18:30 - 21:00
- Place:University of Liverpool, London Campus
- Contact:Audrey Paton (firstname.lastname@example.org)