Public lecture and defence: Jo Albertsen Saakvitne
PhD Candidate Jo Albertsen Saakvitne, Department of Finance, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation on: “Essays on Market Microstructure” for the degree of Ph.D in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
10:00-11:00: Public lecture on given topic
12:00-: The doctoral candidate will publicly defend the doctoral dissertation.
Please be considerate and do not enter or leave during the session. Do not enter if you are late.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School.
For the disputation, the academic procession will arrive at 1215 sharp and the public must take their seat before this time.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Paul Ehling, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Roman Kozhan, Warwick Business School
- Second Opponent: Professor Kristian Miltersen, Copenhagen Business School
Professor Dagfinn Rime, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 10 May 2019 10:00 - 15:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo, auditorium B2-060
- Contact:Ann-Christin Johnsgård (email@example.com)