4th ICBMEM Conference 2019
The 4th International Conference of Business and Management in Emerging Markets (ICBMEM)
The overall objective of The 4th International Conference of Business and Management in Emerging Markets (ICBMEM) is to provide a platform for stimulating discussion and explore collectively the various issues affecting management of business both in public and private sector that are related to emerging markets. Key issues to be addressed will be associated with UN Sustainability Goals (SDG). The conference takes a holistic view on issues that are of relevant for emerging by specifically considering the business environment of the 21st century.
Call for Papers
Please find call for papers here.
Hotel & Travel
The following are some hotel/living alternatives:
• The two closest hotels are Choice Hotels or Thon Hotel Storo.
• Some alternative booking services Hotels.com or Expedia.com
• For hostels https://www.visitoslo.com/en/accommodation/hostel/
• Previously several conference guests have booked through Airbnb.com
Venue address: Nydalsveien 37, Oslo Norway
- Time:Friday, 18 October 2019 08:00 - Saturday, 19 October 2019 17:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo
- Contact:Ellen Heggelund (email@example.com)
For participation you need to follow the registration link at the end of this page.