BI Alumni London: Value in an uncertain world
Better understand future risks and opportunities in a complex and rapidly changing world and how to engage senior leaders on big issues that are uncertain.
BI Norwegian Business School and DNV GL are delighted to invite our alumni to an informative evening event where we will be discussing future risks and opportunities in a complex and rapidly changing world.
Keynote presenters are Anna Turrell, Head of Sustainability at Nestlé UK & Ireland, and Jason Perks, Director, Sustainability UK, DNV GL, who are working with identifying and engaging the business on future disruptors.
At this event we will address:
- Why business strategies need to be more outward-looking
- How you get a better understanding of future risks and opportunities?
- How can you engage senior leaders on big issues that are uncertain?
- What is the impact of non-financial issues on future business value and how will this impact growth?
18:45 Welcome & opening remarks
19:00 Value in an uncertain world (including Q & A discussion)
19:45 Networking & refreshments
- Time:Monday, 16 September 2019 18:30 - 21:00
- Place:University of Liverpool, London Campus
- Contact:Audrey Paton (email@example.com)