Digital Phd Defence
PhD Candidate Rasmus Bøgh Holmen, Department of Economics, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School
Title of the thesis:
“Productivity and Mobility”
Title of trial lecture:
“Causality and method choice in the estimation of productivity effects of infrastructure”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Rune Jørgen Sørensen, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Stephen Gibbons, London School of Economics
- Second Opponent: Professor Oliver Falck, LMU Munich
Associate Professor Per Botolf Maurseth, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate's supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 18 December 2020 12:15 - 15:00
- Place:Digital via Zoom (link to event will be published later)
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to email@example.com by Friday 18 December 2020.