Circular Economy in the new decade
In a circular economy, economic activity builds and rebuilds overall systems. The concept recognizes the importance of the economy needing to work effectively at all scales – for large and small businesses, for organizations and individuals, globally and locally.
Transitioning to a circular economy does not only amount to adjustments aimed at reducing the negative impacts of the linear economy. Rather, it represents a systemic shift that builds long-term resilience, generates business and economic opportunities, and provides environmental and societal benefits.
Presentations and panel discussions by
- Brendan Edgerton, Director of Circular Economy at the World Business Council for Sustainable Development. A global, CEO-led organization of over 200 companies working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world.
- Cathrine Barth, Co-founder and Leif Nordhus, Managing Director at Circular Norway
- Per Espen Stoknes, Professor at BI Norwegian Business School
Please fill out the registration form below to secure your place.
We look forward to seeing you.
- Time:Thursday, 09 January 2020 17:00 - 19:00
- Place:BI Norwegian Business School - room A2-030
- Contact:Mette Winger Eide (email@example.com)