Digital PhD Defence: Kateryna Maltseva
PhD Candidate Kateryna Maltseva, Department of Communication and Culture, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Digital Self-Tracking: Psychological and Behavioral Implications”
Title of trial lecture:
"What strategies could companies choose for enhancing consumer usage of self-tacking devises?"
Digital recording of the trial lecture will be available to the committee and evaluated prior to the defence.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Fred Selnes, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Christoph Fuchs, Technical University of Munich, TUM School of Management
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Barbara Briers, Vlerick Business School, Belgium
Professor Christian Fieseler, BI Norwegian Business School has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Associate Professor Klemens Knöferle, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Thursday, 04 June 2020 12:15 - 15:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: Digital via Zoom https://binorwegianbusinessschool.zoom.us/j/69511552089?pwd=SW1tdkVZdDNPaFJoR1BIakpuaDBVZz09
Meeting ID: 695 1155 2089
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by 4 June 2020.