Inspire to Impact 2020
Changing the game in business for a more sustainable future
Everyone can contribute to accelerate the green transition. We bring students and business leaders together for inspiration and insight on how to conduct sustainable business today and in the future.
The aim is to raise awareness on how everyone can contribute to turning climate risks into action and how to accelerate the green transition, by displaying current game changers and addressing the path ahead for solutions, strategies and mindsets for our only future. In addition to our speakers, several companies will be present at stands around campus.
This day is a part of the three-day conference “Inspire”, one of the largest student events in Norway, driven by students and for students at BI Norwegian Business School. Inspire to Impact is a collaboration between the Student Union at BI, DNV GL, UN Global Compact and BI Norwegian Business School.
Changing the game, our keynote speakers include:
- Lise Kingo, CEO & Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO, DNV GL
- Inge Jan Henjesand, President, BI Norwegian Business School
- Kim N. Gabrielli, Director, UN Global Compact Network Norway
- Caroline Dale Ditlev-Simonsen, Professor, BI Norwegian Business School
- Danat Tekie, Chief External Relations, Young Sustainable Impact
- Thina Saltvedt, Chief Analyst, Sustainable Finance, Nordea
- Zark Janjua, student, MSc in Leadership and Organizational Psychology, BI Norwegian Business School
- Christina Torgersen, student, MSc in Business, BI Norwegian Business School
We reserve the right to make alterations in the programme.
- Sarah Noe Brogaard, Leader, BISO Impact and student, Bachelor in Marketing, BI Norwegian Business School
- Sven Mollekleiv, Senior Vice President, Sustainability, DNV GL
We hope to see you there!
- Time:Tuesday, 10 March 2020 09:00 - 16:00
- Place:BI - campus Oslo
- Price:Free of charge
- Contact:Barbro Kolbjørnsrud (firstname.lastname@example.org)