Digital PHD defence: Flladina Zilja
PhD Candidate Flladina Zilja, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will hold a public lecture and defence of the doctoral dissertation on:
“The role of CEOs in international strategies”
for the degree of Ph.D in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Public lecture on given topic.
Title of trial lecture:
“Corporate Governance and Internationalization Strategies”
Digital recording of the trial lecture will be available to the committee and evaluated prior to the defence.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Helene Loe Colman, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Ruth V. Aguilera, D'Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University
- Second Opponent: Professor Lucia Piscitello, Henley Business School, University of Reading
Professor Gabriel R. Garcia Benito, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Assistant Professor Alessandra Luzzi, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 26 May 2020 14:15 - 17:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Location: Digital via Zoom: https://binorwegianbusinessschool.zoom.us/j/64236734697?pwd=TDVSSklIQVNPcEdJTVc4SS94Tk1LQT09
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 May.