Digital Phd Defence
PhD Candidate Arne Fredrik Lyshol, Department of Economics, will hold a digital final defence of the doctoral dissertation on “Essays in labor and housing search” for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Topic for the trial lecture:
"Search frictions in labor markets".
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Tom-Reiel Heggedal, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Oskar Nordstrøm Skans, Uppsala University
- Second Opponent: Professor Michael Elsby, University of Edinburgh
Associate Professor Plamen Nenov, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Espen Rasmus Moen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate's co-supervisor.
- Time:Friday, 09 October 2020 12:15 - 14:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Location: Digital via Zoom.
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 October.