Digital Phd Defence
Defence of thesis Wednesday 23 September 2020: Irena Kustec, Department of Finance, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School
Title of the thesis:
“Three essays on family firms”
Title of trial lecture:
“Family employment in family firms”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Samuli Knüpfer, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Morten Bennedsen, University of Copenhagen
- Second Opponent: Professor Belen Villalonga, Stern School of Business, New York University
Professor Charlotte Østergaard, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s supervisor.
- Time:Wednesday, 23 September 2020 15:00 - 17:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Location: Digital via Zoom (link to join the event will be pulished later).
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23rd.