Digital PHD Defence: Espen Skretting
PhD Candidate Espen Skretting, Department of Economics, will defend his thesis for the degree of PhD in BI Norwegian Business School’s PhD Programme.
Title of the thesis: “Firms, Oil and Stocks”
Public lecture on given topic.
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Alfonso Irarrazabal, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Gert Peersman, Ghent University
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Francois Gourio, Federal Bank of Chicago
Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Tommy Sveen, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Tuesday, 14 December 2021 15:00 - 17:00
- Place:Online, Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Meeting ID: 639 4882 6781
The doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 December.