Online PhD Event
Interested in learning more about our full-time PhD specialisations in Economics and Finance?
Join us for this online event designed for prospective PhD students and hear more from our faculty, PhD administration and current PhD students!
As a PhD student at BI you will have the freedom and flexibility you need to immerse yourself in what you are most passionate about. Our four-year full-time doctoral programme includes a course component, seminars and 25% teaching responsibilities.
Our PhD candidates are temporarily hired by BI, and you receive financial support while in the programme.
- Introduction to the PhD environment at BI and the different positions available (Plamen Nonov, Associate Dean Economics and Paul Ehling, Associate Dean Finance)
- How to write your application (Oda Lyngstad and Ann-Christin Johnsgård, PhD administration)
- Life as a PhD student at BI (Caroline Espegren, PhD student)
- Time:Thursday, 02 December 2021 17:30 - 18:30
- Enrolment deadline:02.12.2021 17:45