Online PhD Event
Interested in learning more about our full-time PhD specialisations in Economics and Finance?
- Starts:17:30, 2 December 2021
- Ends:18:30, 2 December 2021
- Enrolment deadline:02.12.2021 17:45
Join us for this online event designed for prospective PhD students and hear more from our faculty, PhD administration and current PhD students!
As a PhD student at BI you will have the freedom and flexibility you need to immerse yourself in what you are most passionate about. Our four-year full-time doctoral programme includes a course component, seminars and 25% teaching responsibilities.
Our PhD candidates are temporarily hired by BI, and you receive financial support while in the programme.
- Introduction to the PhD environment at BI and the different positions available (Plamen Nonov, Associate Dean Economics and Paul Ehling, Associate Dean Finance)
- How to write your application (Oda Lyngstad and Ann-Christin Johnsgård, PhD administration)
- Life as a PhD student at BI (Caroline Espegren, PhD student)