Digital PhD Defence - Magnus Våge Knutsen
PhD Candidate Magnus Våge Knutsen, Department of Economics, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Essays on Reputation”
Title of trial lecture:
“Strategic Posturing in Bilateral Bargaining”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Benny Geys, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Tore Ellingsen, Stockholm School of Economics
- Second Opponent: Associate Professor Ernesto Reuben, NYU Abu Dhabi
- Professor Leif Helland, BI Norwegian Business School
- Associate Professor Tom-Reiel Heggedal, BI Norwegian Business School (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Wednesday, 24 February 2021 12:00 - 15:00
- Location:Digital via Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting ID: 689 9776 7962
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-way communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to email@example.com by February 24.