Digital PhD Defence
PhD Candidate Christopher Sabel, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae Degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Spinouts, Sharks, and Genealogy: Established Firms as Resource Acquisition Channel for Startups”
Title of trial lecture:
"Corporate Venture Capital Investments"
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Associate Professor Pengfei Wang BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Associate Professor Gary Dushnitsky, London Business School
- Second Opponent: Professor Michael S. Dahl, Aalborg University Business School
- Professor Amir Sasson, BI Norwegian Business School
- Associate Professor Sheryl Winston Smith, BI Norwegian Business Scholl (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Thursday, 17 June 2021 14:00 - 17:00
- Place:Online, Zoom
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Meeting ID: 625 9657 2924
- Passcode: 344728
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.