Digital PhD Defence - Julia Zhulanova
PhD Candidate Julia Zhulanova, Department of Economics, will defend her thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“Macroeconomic Dynamics, Commodity Prices and Expectations”
Title of trial lecture:
“Oil Prices and the Macroeconomy”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Tommy Sveen, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Michael McMahon, University of Oxford
- Second Opponent: Professor Ana Maria Herrera, University of Kentucky
- Professor Hilde Christiane Bjørnland, BI Norwegian Business School
- Associate Professor Leif Anders Thorsrud , BI Norwegian Business Schol (Co-supervisor)
- Time:Wednesday, 24 March 2021 17:00 - 20:00
- Contact:PhD Administration (email@example.com)
Zoom link: https://binorwegianbusinessschool.zoom.us/j/66796186860?pwd=ZlJwMHJjdUdyVEJTWlorSW8yQTFuUT09
Meeting ID: 667 9618 6860
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24.