Digital PhD Defence - Njål Andersen
PhD Candidate Njål Andersen, Department Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, will defend his thesis for the Doctor Philosophiae degree at BI Norwegian Business School.
Title of the thesis:
“No article is an island entire of itself.
Extending bibliometric science mapping in the field of management with social network analysis.”
Title of trial lecture:
“How can bibliometric reviews contribute to theoretical advancement in management scholarship?”
The Evaluation Committee:
- Chair: Professor Thorvald Hærem, BI Norwegian Business School
- First Opponent: Professor Fang Lee Cooke, Monash University, Australia
- Second Opponent: Professor Michael J. Morley, University of Limerick
Professor Anders Dysvik, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s main supervisor, and Professor Adrian Furnham, BI Norwegian Business School, has been the candidate´s co-supervisor.
- Time:Monday, 22 March 2021 09:30 - 12:30
- Contact:PhD Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meeting ID: 635 3075 0576
Due to the corona outbreak the doctoral examination will be performed digitally, by 2-ways communication channel. The public defence is open to the public and everyone who is interested can join.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite the audience to ex auditorio-questions at the end.
The Doctoral Dissertation is available in the library at BI Norwegian Business School. You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to email@example.com by March 22nd.